Sunday, November 21, 2010

Why? - Social Network Behavior

I am seeking answers. Perhaps there may not be one, but I thought I'd start putting these questions out in the universe, so I'm starting a series of posts called "Why?"

Today's theme: Social Network Behavior

1.) Why do people write messages to their ex-boyfriends/girlfriends on twitter (or even facebook) when their exes are neither their twitter follower or FB friend? (p.s. I think twitter may be the new My Space)
2.) Why does everyone take photos of themselves in front of a bathroom mirror? It's not just any mirror either, it has to be the bathroom mirror.
3.) Why do women do "kissy" faces when posing for photos?
4.) Why do people post cheesy quotes as if we lived in a world of unicorns and fairies?
5.) Why do the all the dogs in my neighborhood insist on barking at each other all night?

Ok, that last one has nothing to do with social networking, but it is a nuisance that I am dealing with as I write this post.

3 comments:

  1. 1) Twitter is definitely the new MySpace. And MySpace is the new Yahoo Personals.
    2) I think it's the grownup version of the book "Everybody Poops."
    3) Kissy face women are female douchebags. They are required to pose that way so they are easily identified.
    4) Unfriend those people immediately.
    5) It's a conspiracy they have going to make you go insane. Is it working? And this IS social networking. Just the canine variety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SD, I like how you think and I think those answers are sufficient. I've got a ton of more "why" questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SA- that's good because I have a lot of answers.

    ReplyDelete