Thursday, April 7, 2011

avoiding it.

By it I mean work. I am avoiding going back to my desk, to my cube, to staring. at. the. computer.
I am just going to sit here, blog and drink my coffee while I soak up some sun. I am sitting on a patio located in an alley. Strange right? It's actually kind of nice.

A guy just sat next to me. He's a good looking guy. Dark hair pretty eyes. He's reading a book.

I just asked him what he was reading and I think he said James Wallace and he added that he has been reading a lot of Hunter S. Thompson. If this were a movie, we'd chat a bit longer, talk about our love for HST and gourmet, fair trade coffee.

Unfortunately, I live in the real world. I can't stay long and he's probably got a girlfriend or he's gay.

Sigh, back to work.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. He's most definitely gay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. was it the thing about fair trade coffee comment that makes you think he's gay?

    ReplyDelete