Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 3: The Family Portrait circa 1990

This is a photo of a family photo I believe was taken when my family just moved to America (around 1990). I think I am 8-years-old in this picture and this was taken at my aunt's house in Vallejo. We were all dressed up to take family photos. All the girls wore the black and white dress I'm wearing, which now that I am looking at it kind of resembles Brenda Walsh's prom dress. You know, the same one that Kelly Taylor wore? I think that was the night Brenda finally slept with Dylan... anyway... back to the photo.

Most people say I look just like my mother. I think I am a pretty good hybrid of both my dad and mom. I don't know who my brother looks like. He has been saying his entire life that he thinks he is adopted.


I will have to share a better photo of my mom when I get a chance to go find one.

4 comments:

  1. You absolutely look like your mom. You have the same nose & mouth. You must have your dad's eyes though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first glanced at the photo I thought that was YOU not your mom!! I cannot believe how much you look like her! I had no idea you moved over here when you are 8...and your poor bro. I don't know what to tell him. I think I need to see a recent photo of him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber, my brother saying he is adopted is a good thing to him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! You guys are identical. People say that about me and my mom too, but I think I look like my dad.

    ReplyDelete