Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Irresponsible choices lead to shiny new toys

Today was a beautiful sunny day and I feel like I am slowly emerging from my winter funk, and that is all in large part of the shiny, highly impractical device I just got, the iPad.

I spent a lot of money on something I absolutely don't need, but I love it. I think doing something I know I may regret later is just what I needed. I can't believe it's only been two days since I got one and have not been able to put it down. My nights have been filled with apps, crazy birds and words with friends.

Here's a picture I drew with one of the apps I downloaded.





This is a sketch of one of my favorite celebs, James Franco. I know, you already knew that just by looking at the sketch.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:My couch and tucked under a Snuggie

3 comments:

  1. You're welcome. I know my gentle encouragement helped you suppress the guilt of buying the iPad. I'm a great friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pumped you love your iPad that much and aren't having any buyers remorse. I LOVE your sketch! It's totally cute! I assume you've seen 127 hours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday was so nice compared to today. Maybe I need to buy myself a shiny new toy to cheer me up!

    ReplyDelete