Sunday, December 30, 2012

December Photo Diary


Some snapshots from December and in no particular order. I hope your Holiday was fun, filled with laughs, food and drama-free.



As much as I'd like to say during December I took a "holiday" like one of those people who go to St. Barthes or the French Alps-- you know one of those places where everyone is rich and hot, I spent mine shopping, eating, cooking, baking and hanging out with friends and family which I enjoyed. I love the holiday season but this time of year makes me a little bi-polar. I'm happy about all the festivities, then sad about those who are no longer with us to celebrate, happy about the food and goodies, then sad about all the weight I've gained, happy I've made it another year then sad about not accomplishing some of the things I hoped to accomplish.

See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment